Are you looking to hire?
Thankz offers a range of outstanding Account Manager candidates. If you're searching for top talent in this field or a similar position, our team can find the ideal person who meets your specific needs and requirements.
Seeking a remote Account Manager with 5+ years in the field of email, SMS, and social marketing. Responsible for client relations, revenue targets, and team mentorship. Requires a Bachelor's degree, agency experience, and strong communication skills. Full-time, US-hours.
We seek a highly motivated and experienced remote Account Manager experienced with email, SMS/push, and social marketing. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for client relationships, revenue goals, and expansion opportunities.
Description & Responsibilities
- Manage and grow a portfolio of accounts, ensuring client satisfaction and retention.
- Maintain ongoing renewals and existing client sales pipeline and track existing client upsell opportunities.
- Develop and execute account plans to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams, including analytics, creative, production, and strategy, to deliver projects and campaigns successfully.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships, becoming a trusted advisor and strategic partner.
- Lead client meetings and presentations, providing strategic insights and recommendations.
- Mentor and manage account executives and traffickers, providing guidance and support to help them upskill their roles.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices, sharing knowledge and insights with clients and internal teams.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in account management or a related field, with a proven track record of managing and growing key accounts.
- Strong understanding of marketing and advertising principles, with experience working across email, SMS/push, and social marketing.
- Experienced working in an agency environment, with strong multi-project management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Remote work experience handling US clients.
- Excellent communication and English, written and spoken.
What We Offer
We offer a full-time, US-hours remote job, 40-hour workweek Mon-Fri, with excellent prospects for long-term growth for an ambitious Account Manager. We can offer HMO and other benefits to Philippine candidates.