Accounts Receivable Specialist
Are you looking to hire?
Thankz offers a range of outstanding Accounts Receivable Specialist candidates. If you're searching for top talent in this field or a similar position, our team can find the ideal person who meets your specific needs and requirements.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
This role will be an integral part of the Finance Team, and will work closely with the Operations Team, our 3PL/Warehouse, and our Sales Team, and will also interface with all other Teams. If you are excited about using your experience in accounts receivable to contribute to a tightly knit Finance Team within a dynamic growing company, and excited about your own growth potential, please apply and let's talk!
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Benefits for PH candidates only + Permanent remote work
Roles and Responsibilities:
- NetSuite experience required
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills - able to demonstrate comfort with pivot tables, filtered lists, text to columns, formulas including subtotal, if, sum if, concatenate, value
- Attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to reconciling disparate sets of data to 100% accuracy
- Experience with Sephora a plus
- Experience with EDI systems a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills to allow for tracking and completion of a variety of daily, weekly, monthly, and longer-term tasks
- A continuous improvement mindset that always seeks betterment in process and team benefit
- Beauty industry background and enthusiasm for beauty a plus