Amazon Paid Search Specialist
Are you looking to hire?
Thankz offers a range of outstanding Amazon Paid Search Specialist candidates. If you're searching for top talent in this field or a similar position, our team can find the ideal person who meets your specific needs and requirements.
The Amazon Paid Search Specialist will create, implement, and analyze the best online marketing strategies for paid search campaign execution.
This is a 100% remote job, Mon-Fri US-hours PST.
You need to have:
- Have at least two years of experience managing paid search campaigns in Amazon
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Google AdWords
- Well-versed in Amazon Sponsored Ad Campaigns, Product Targeting ads, and Sponsored Brand ads
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent English, C1/2 spoken and written
Some of your tasks:
- Optimize Amazon paid search across multiple brands; manage growth forecast and campaigns
- Hands-on management of campaigns across each brand daily to ensure campaigns are properly set up and routinely optimized (budget, bid, keywords) to drive efficiency and sales
- Monitor performance metrics on AMS (i.e. ACOS, attributed sales, spend, TACOS, etc.) and identify areas for improvement or growth
- Regularly maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, negative keywords, campaign targeting, and other important account metrics
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly, and monthly performance reports to clients, analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators
We offer a full-time, PST-hours remote job, 40-hour workweek Mon-Fri, with excellent prospects for long-term growth for an ambitious Paid Search Specialist. We can offer HMO and other benefits to Philippine candidates.