Associate Paid Search
Are you looking to hire?
Thankz offers a range of outstanding Associate Paid Search candidates. If you're searching for top talent in this field or a similar position, our team can find the ideal person who meets your specific needs and requirements.
We are looking for an Associate Paid Search. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Benefits for PH candidates only + Permanent remote work
- 1-3 years of experience on Search campaigns (PPC/ Google Ads/Bing)
- Day-to-day management of the search plan including oversight of bid recommendations, execution details, budgets/accounting
- Develop initial keyword lists for Manager review
- Build & analyse keyword lists, analyse search volume and make recommendations
- Run search reports on a regular basis to mine for new keywords, creative text ads, pacing, and overall spend
- Write initial drafts of ad creative text ads based on briefing materials, website content, and client direction
- Traffic, upload, and QA keywords harnessing the Bid Management Tool process
- Interface daily with direct search teams, engines, and platforms
- Stay on top of the latest updates regarding tools and User Interfaces (Google Ads, Microsoft, Bid Management Platforms, Skai, eMarketer, SEMrush, Search Engine Land, Adthena, etc.)
- Run reports as requested in Bid Management Platform and Skai
- Create Excel pivot tables, formulas, graphs, dashboards, and charts
- Complete budget tracking documents and review them with the Search Manager
- Alert Manager of under or overspending, traffic abnormalities, and opportunities and optimization recommendations regarding spending and pacing of the account
- Be responsible for account record keeping, tracking reports, and invoice reconciliation
- Participate in weekly search team meetings and offer ideas and suggestions to improve and evolve reporting processes, keywords, and creative