Are you looking to hire?
Thankz offers a range of outstanding Collection Specialist candidates. If you're searching for top talent in this field or a similar position, our team can find the ideal person who meets your specific needs and requirements.
The Collection Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This position will report to the Senior Accountant.
- Effectively manage a portfolio of customers related to open invoices and collection efforts.
- Make customer-facing collection calls and respond to and resolve issues and inquiries from customers.
- Effectively manage and analyze collections reports to obtain customer payment on outstanding invoices and reduce delinquency in customer payment.
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers and business partners.
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities in the collection process.
- Performing account/payment reconciliations.
- Document daily collection activity.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a collection’s role.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a relevant field is a requirement.
- The ability to effectively build relationships with your customers, peers, and leadership.
- Clear, effective communication with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong judgment to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, callbacks, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Moderate supervision is needed; demonstrates initiative to handle more tasks independently and able to adapt quickly to procedure changes.
- Must be detailed and service-oriented.
What We Offer
We offer a full-time, US-hours remote job, 40-hour workweek Mon-Fri, with excellent prospects for long-term growth for an ambitious Collection Specialist. We can offer HMO and other benefits to Philippine candidates.