Are you looking to hire?
Thankz offers a range of outstanding Collections Specialist candidates. If you're searching for top talent in this field or a similar position, our team can find the ideal person who meets your specific needs and requirements.
We are looking for a Collections Specialist. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This position will report to the Senior Accountant.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Benefits for PH candidates only + Permanent remote work
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage a portfolio of customers related to open invoices and collection efforts
- Make customer-facing collection calls and respond to and resolve issues and inquiries from customers
- Effectively manage and analyze collections reports to obtain customer payment on outstanding invoices and reduce delinquency in customer payment
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers and business partners
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities in the collection process
- Performing account/payment reconciliations
- Document daily collections activity
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a collection’s role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field is a requirement
- The ability to effectively build relationships with your customers, peers, and leadership
- Clear, effective communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong judgment to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects
- Moderate supervision needed; demonstrates initiative to handle more tasks independently and able to adapt quickly to procedure changes
- Must be detail and service-oriented