Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Are you looking to hire?
Thankz offers a range of outstanding Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist candidates. If you're searching for top talent in this field or a similar position, our team can find the ideal person who meets your specific needs and requirements.
Seeking a Remote CRO Specialist for digital projects. Role: A/B testing, SEO, analytics. 5+ yrs with tools like Unbounce and Google Optimize. Bonus: Shopify, web design. Full-time, US hours, excellent English required.
We seek a Remote Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist passionate about delivering exceptional digital experiences and managing the execution of website projects and landing pages for lead generation and e-commerce sales.
- Implement A/B and multivariate (MVT) tests that drive improvement to the website experience and performance.
- Own the end-to-end experimentation process, including hypothesis setting, test design, critical metric selection and goals, test execution, results measuring, and recommendations.
- Interpret data, identify key findings, make recommendations, and share takeaways based on testing results to improve customer experience, conversion rates, future web developments, and further testing iterations.
- Collaborate with internal/external departments to create implementation plans for new content and features.
- Use data to drive plans: perform ROI analysis and drive decisions on opportunities and marketing/conversion effectiveness.
- Create compelling content and user experiences with innovative workflows delivering high-converting landing pages and banners for various traffic sources (AdWords, Facebook, affiliates, email marketing, direct traffic, etc.).
- Build and present effective CRO strategy roadmap and CRO performance reports.
- 5+ years of experience with optimization testing tools such as Unbounce, VWO, Adobe Target, Google Optimize, and Optimizely.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Full Story, and/or other digital analytics tools.
- C1/2 English, written and spoken.
- Test and learn mentality with strong marketing instincts.
- Proven attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- A love for technology and e-commerce. You understand best practices for UI and UX for landing pages and product funnels.
- Experience driving website traffic from paid, earned, and owned media channels. Also, well-versed in converting website traffic into product sales.
- Expertise in using web analytics and sales data to drive decisions, identify opportunities for improvement, and validate the success of key site changes/enhancements.
- Solid understanding of online acquisition marketing strategies, Google Adwords, SEO, and other Performance marketing channels.
- Experience with Shopify and other popular e-commerce CMS platforms is highly preferred.
- Experience in front-end web design and development (HTML, CSS, and JS/jQuery).
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion.
- Familiarity with both Frequentist and Bayesian methodologies is a bonus.
We offer a full-time, US-hours remote job, 40-hour workweek Mon-Fri, with excellent prospects for long-term growth for an ambitious Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist. We can offer HMO and other benefits to Philippine candidates.