Ecommerce Brand Marketing Manager
We are looking for an Ecommerce Brand Marketing Manager. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
Ecommerce is a fast-paced industry, and the only constant is change- we are looking for someone who is dynamic, curious & confident to join our team as a Brand Manager for our team.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Benefits for PH candidates only + Permanent remote work
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage 4-6 brands on Amazon 3P or 1P growing sales aligned to client’s goals and being in the role as their Amazon expert.
- Meet with clients weekly to review issues, performance, advertising strategies, content updates, promotional calendars, support cases and recommend long-term strategies.
- Create best-in-class catalog pages with a focus on SEO (titles, bullet points, product description, hidden keywords). Monitor changes in SEO using third party tools.
- Manage variation strategy and monitor regularly for improvements.
- Identify account problems, open Amazon support cases and monitor resolutions.
- Meet regularly with Amazon account executives and vendor managers to collaborate on brand growth.
- Make recommendations to clients on international expansion opportunities and manage client’s international Amazon marketplaces.
- Review advertising budgets, strategies, ACOS, ROAS, and TACOS and work with the advertising team to the brand’s goals.
- Assist in getting new products live and retail ready, including collecting VINE reviews and problem resolution of existing items.
- Utilize A/B testing when applicable.
- Work with graphic design team to make recommendations to client to upsell creative assets for above-the-fold (ATF), A+ content, videos and advertising assets.
- Make recommendations based on data and consumer insights.
- Develop and implement growth strategies for assigned brands.
- Work with internal advertising team to implement advertising campaigns and analyze trends and results to achieve client’s goals.
- Facilitate communication, opportunities, challenges, and workflow to other team members and attend all client meetings and reviews.
- Organize FBA or MFN shipment strategies and creation of shipments to Amazon.
- Create Ad-hoc reporting for brands to address situational issues, forecasts, strategic planning and performance optimization programs.
- All capabilities within Seller Central or Vendor Central related to a product ASIN sales growth strategy.
- Plus, other tasks as assigned.
- Min 3 years of experience full access and broad knowledge of Seller Central or Vendor Central
- Min 2 years eCommerce experience understanding SEO, shipping
- Min 1 year of Amazon Advertising experience
- Have knowledge using third party tools including Helium10, Keepa, DataHawk, Jungle Scout, or Zonguru
- Data Analytics
- Track record of building and maintaining strong customer/client relationships
- Proven expertise managing remote work assignments, comfortable hosting remote meetings with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Very strong Excel skills, including pivot tables and VLookups
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers