Email Marketing Specialist (Klaviyo Expert)
You will work closely with the extended team to execute end-to-end digital marketing campaigns and provide quality campaign execution service to clients.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Drive the development of email and production execution, producing timely and accurate campaigns.
- Working hands-on inside client ESPs & SMS tools such as Klaviyo, Attentive, and SMS Bump to execute campaigns.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, track jobs and drive account management efforts including maintaining responsibility for updating daily campaigns, follow up, and organizing account documentation.
- Prioritize and manage multiple digital campaigns simultaneously.
- Successfully support activities that drive execution of clients’ marketing strategy.
- Produce error-free work, following standard operating procedures.
- Upskilling in email platforms, project management platforms, and other platforms relevant to execution.
- Coding and deploying email marketing messages
- Ensure proper landing pages are in place and operational
- Perform quality assurance checks on soon-to-be deployed emails and associated assets
2+ years of experience in client services/account management in an advertising agency, marketing company, or client-side marketing department with a working knowledge of:
- Online and offline creative development and production
- Digital/Multichannel/Integrated Marketing
- Email campaign management
- Email deployment platform experience
- Relationship/Client Management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-changing environment
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Klaviyo experience preferred
- A desire to grow and learn more about the email marketing space
- A basic understanding of HTML & CSS with the desire to learn more
- A BS in Marketing/related field or equivalent experience
- Good organizational skills & attention to detail while meeting tight deadlines
Please note: This is a remote contractor-for-hire role. We are a US-based company so you won't receive the employee benefits that you receive from a locally registered company.