Product Compliance Analyst
Are you looking to hire?
Thankz offers a range of outstanding Product Compliance Analyst candidates. If you're searching for top talent in this field or a similar position, our team can find the ideal person who meets your specific needs and requirements.
We are looking for a Product Compliance Analyst to join our compliance team. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
This position involves understanding Amazon and other online Marketplace policies, procedures, and case management. The ability to read and understand US and International product regulations and apply communicate those requirements in the case and to internal teams is desired.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner who loves research, has strong excel skills, is communicative, personable, positive, driven, and willing to appropriately accept pushback and provide pushback as needed.
This is primarily an admin position. A lot of time is spent following established SOPs in responding to Amazon cases. This person must provide accurate, clear, and concise information and action steps to both internal teams and to our partners.
The compliance team does oversee a variety of processes so additional job duties will be assigned as needed. Processes and needs can change often. We are looking for a team member who is adaptable, asks questions, and has an "anything is possible" attitude.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Benefits for PH candidates only + Permanent remote work
Role and Responsibilities:
- Respond to Amazon/ Marketplace requests in a timely professional manner that gets results.
- Understand and stay up to date on multiple eCommerce marketplace rules and terms of service
- Review new and existing products for compliance issues with either the product or marketing
- Ability to hit weekly goals and expectations
- Work with internal teams and partners to answer compliance-related questions and resolve issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Retail or eCommerce experience preferred
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new challenges
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide concise, professional written documentation and recommendations
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills
- Detailed and inquisitive
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Works well independently and as part of a team