Purchase Order Management Partner
Are you looking to hire?
Thankz offers a range of outstanding Purchase Order Management Partner candidates. If you're searching for top talent in this field or a similar position, our team can find the ideal person who meets your specific needs and requirements.
We are looking for a Purchase Order Management Partner to join our compliance team. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
The Purchase Order Management Partner supports purchase order logistics, tracks purchase order metrics, and identifies partnership opportunities. This person also participates in relationship building with existing Partners.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Benefits for PH candidates only + Permanent remote work
Role and Responsibilities:
- Send purchase orders to Partners
- Log shipment details
- Monitor pricing of SKUs
- Arrange all ground and LTL shipping for assigned orders
- Work with Amazon and Freight Carriers to resolve shipment issues
- Process and reconcile invoices
- Optimize lead times with Partners
- Optimize shipping costs with Partners
- Identify potential new products to offer from existing Partners
- Analyze freight cost and margin on an order-to-order basis
- Independently prioritize purchase orders and related correspondence
- Maintain a reasonable internal and external email response time
- Other duties as assigned
- Shipment authorization/labels
- Some manual PO sending
- Order processing (pricing/quantity, stock, etc)
- Logistics (BLC, box labels, ground prepaid labels, LTL pickup arrangements)
- Invoice reconciliation with AP
- Case management (AMZ shipment issues/BLC reconciliation/AP cases)
- Daily reporting on outstanding POs through various reports (prior file, older orders, ship dates, etc)
- Emailing/calling on outstanding orders
- Margin checks, working with Buyers to address margin issues