Remote Data Analyst
Are you looking to hire?
Thankz offers a range of outstanding Remote Data Analyst candidates. If you're searching for top talent in this field or a similar position, our team can find the ideal person who meets your specific needs and requirements.
We seek a skilled and experienced Remote Data Analyst to join our team. As a Data Analyst, you will play a crucial role in quantifying and optimizing the return on investment (ROI) of marketing investments across channels. You will work closely with various teams to provide data-informed decision-making support and actionable insights.
- Quantify and optimize the ROI of marketing investments across channels, recommending optimal spend ranges for owned and paid media
- Build and maintain mixed media models to support overall marketing efforts
- Analyze consumer online behavior and provide actionable insights to enhance marketing campaign ROI and website optimizations
- Evaluate A/B and multi-variate tests, communicate results, and provide recommendations
- Provide data-informed decision-making support to commercial, marketing, and product management teams
- Support ad-hoc analysis to identify opportunities for increased ROI through changes in marketing mix and timing
- Provide insights to marketing teams, helping to design and execute experiments to achieve company goals such as reach and customer lifetime value
- Manage reporting requests from start to finish, including data collection, analysis, recommendations, and presentations
- Lead research and analysis efforts to identify opportunities for website enhancements and new digital marketing initiatives based on business trends, competitive benchmarks, and customer behavior data
- 4+ years of experience in an analytics/marketing science role, preferably in a related area such as CPG or retail
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in statistics or econometrics preferred
- Understanding of media attribution practices for digital and linear media, the data required to power them, and methodologies for measurement
- Understanding of incrementality experiments to validate model recommendations
- Experience in SQL and statistical modeling platforms (Python, R, etc.)
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and diligence in verifying the accuracy & completeness of work
- Remote work experience handling US clients
- Excellent communication and English, written and spoken
We offer a full-time, US-hours remote job, 40-hour workweek Mon-Fri, with excellent prospects for long-term growth for an ambitious Data Analyst. We can offer HMO and other benefits to Philippine candidates.