Social Media Manager
We are looking for a remote Social Media Manager who can plan and execute our social media strategies. You will also be responsible for tracking and reporting of all traffic and inbound leads to our website.
What We Do
We provide permanent managed staff from the Philippines, India, and South America to US clients in the following spaces:
- SaaS teams & developers
- And everything in between ;)
As our Social Media Manager, you will create content and campaigns promoting remote work and managed staff solutions for our clients and job seekers.
- Daily management of our social platforms/channels: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Asset management and content creation for all social media and digital campaigns for clients and job seekers
- Content calendar management for social content and campaigns
- Implement our SEO campaigns
- Manage our WordPress blogs
- Manage our newsletters
- Analytic reporting for all KPI’s
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing or Communications
- Reasonable knowledge in social graphic design
- Experience in Social Media Platforms and tools
- Digital Asset Creation experience
- Content Management and organization
- Excellent English, spoken and written
We prefer if you have a strong background in business/corporate or staffing/recruitment.
We offer a full-time, daytime remote job with excellent prospects for long-term growth for an ambitious Social Media Manager.
Working at Thankz, you will learn and contribute your knowledge to a small, passionate team of recruiters specializing in international remote staffing & recruitment, a fast-growing segment in the post-Covid lock-down era.