Talent Team Lead
We are looking for a remote Talent Team Lead who can lead a small team of Senior Recruiters. You will be tasked with organizing the workflow from A-Z and leading the day-to-day operations.
You should have excellent organizational skills to build and maintain a database of prospective candidates in our ATM. Additionally, you should be driven and able to meet and exceed assigned quotas.
What we do
We provide managed staff from the Philippines, India, and South America to US clients in the following spaces:
- SaaS teams & developers
- And everything in between ;)
Managing a team of 5+ across several countries
- Be responsible for the team achieving monthly team recruitment goals
- Develop strategies for achieving recruitment goals
- Be responsible for job descriptions, job postings, and job advertising
- Facilitate training sessions with the team as needed
- Serve as the contact person for questions from recruiters and candidates
- Be responsible for reporting and forecasting
- Stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes
- 5 year+ working in the BPO industry as a recruiter
- 2 year+ as Team Leader in recruitment
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or significant experience
- Effective communication
- Great English, written and spoken
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- A passion for your job and leading people
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quotas
We offer a full-time, daytime remote job with excellent prospects for long-term growth for an ambitious Talent Team Lead.
Working at Thankz, you will learn and contribute your knowledge to a small, passionate team of recruiters specializing in international remote staffing & recruitment, a fast-growing segment in the post-Covid lock-down era.