Are you looking to hire?
Thankz offers a range of outstanding Web Publisher candidates. If you're searching for top talent in this field or a similar position, our team can find the ideal person who meets your specific needs and requirements.
We are looking for a Web Publisher. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Benefits for PH candidates only + Permanent remote work
Role and Responsibilities:
- Produces high quality web pages via Web CMS for global websites and Sales and
- Partner Portal
- Handles web content request on behalf of content owners
- Uploads content in multiple languages to Web CMS, ensuring content accuracy
- Optimize images for web use
- Creates new web assets and updates existing ones as requested
- Handles requests from initiation to completion, ensuring owner sign-off
- Communicates with content owner on progress of requests via ticketing system, conferencing, IM (Instant Messenger), or email as required
- Clarifies and interprets requests in case of ambiguity
- QAs and tests website and web pages, fixing issues
- 2-4 years' experience
- Hands-on experience of enterprise-grade Content Management Systems and managing multilingual content.
- Hands-on knowledge of HTML, ability to edit in HTML.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and perform speedily and effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Fluent English, ability to communicate clearly.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Able to work with multiple character sets to produce in-language assets and navigate complex multi-language environments.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in Oracle Web Center Site
- Handles web content requests on behalf of content owners