Email Marketing Specialist (Klaviyo Expert)
We are looking for an experienced Email Marketing Specialist. This role is 100% remote, working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
You will work closely with the extended team to execute end-to-end digital marketing campaigns and provide quality campaign execution service to clients.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Permanent remote work + Benefits for PH candidates
What You'll Be Doing:
- Drive the development of email and production execution, producing timely and accurate campaigns.
- Working hands-on inside client ESPs & SMS tools such as Klaviyo, Attentive, and SMS Bump to execute campaigns.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, track jobs and drive account management efforts including maintaining responsibility for updating daily campaigns, follow up, and organizing account documentation.
- Prioritize and manage multiple digital campaigns simultaneously.
- Successfully support activities that drive execution of clients’ marketing strategy.
- Produce error-free work, following standard operating procedures.
- Upskilling in email platforms, project management platforms, and other platforms relevant to execution.
- Coding and deploying email marketing messages
- Ensure proper landing pages are in place and operational
- Perform quality assurance checks on soon-to-be deployed emails and associated assets
2+ years of experience in client services/account management in an advertising agency, marketing company, or client-side marketing department with a working knowledge of:
- Online and offline creative development and production
- Digital/Multichannel/Integrated Marketing
- Email campaign management
- Email deployment platform experience
- Relationship/Client Management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-changing environment
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Klaviyo experience preferred
- A desire to grow and learn more about the email marketing space
- A basic understanding of HTML & CSS with the desire to learn more
- A BS in Marketing/related field or equivalent experience
- Good organizational skills & attention to detail while meeting tight deadlines