We are looking for a Bookkeeper. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
We are looking for accounts payable and accounts receivable bookkeeping experts with extensive experience with Bill.com. This role is full-time remote at PST (US) hours.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Benefits for PH candidates only + Permanent remote work
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional accounting and operational service to our clients.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in technologies to deliver outstanding quality service.
- Support client onboarding process for all assigned client engagements in accordance with defined process.
- Execute, as applicable, processes related to accounts payable and accounts receivable management, bookkeeping entries, closing the books monthly as well as preparing financial reporting and analysis. May also include payroll, HR administration, and special projects as assigned.
- Collaborate with your manager and other Associates on your team to ensure all clients are delighted with our services through timely and effective communication, delivery on deadlines, and stellar accounting support.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with clients while performing within established processes and budget parameters.
- Identify and recommend to your manager areas where Supporting Strategies may be able to provide additional services or tools to drive additional client value and efficiency.
- Bill.com experience is MUST (kindly don't apply to this job role if you don't have experience with Bill.com)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability to provide detailed level bookkeeping support – accounts payable, accounts receivable, closing books on a monthly basis, and preparing financial reporting and analysis for small businesses.
- Certified in Quickbooks (online and desktop) or Xero