Business Intelligence Analyst
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
The Business Intelligence Analyst role works under the direction of the Sr Manager of Business Intelligence & Analytics, to deliver effective business intelligence tools & visualizations to drive business decisions within the organization. We are looking for a motivated, detail-minded and expectance team member to grow with the role.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Permanent remote work setup + Benefits for PH candidates
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with business and technology partners to define measurement plans for Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse solutions combining disparate data types for Sales, Financial, Operational and Media performance.
- Assist in developing data cleansing rules
- Perform data QA to ensure dashboard integrity
- Analyse, map, and refine requirements then ensure the developed outcome meets the business needs
- Train business users on best practices for leveraging reports and dashboards
- Assist in development of data visualizations, including automated and ad hoc reports, dashboards, and analyses in MS Power BI to distribute data insights in an easily digestible manner to internal / external clients
- Ability to recognize and analyse data patterns and discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform products preferred (BigQuery & Dataprep)
- 1-2 years working primarily with Microsoft Power BI (connecting data from multiple sources, building visualizations and reporting dashboards)
- Proficient in DAX, M language
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot, lookup, table creation)
- General understanding of digital advertising, digital media strategy, ad placement type, placement-level insight, and standard media metrics
- Experience managing and coordinating efforts across various teams/offices
- Excellent presentation skills & and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-starter, motivated and desire to grow within the organization.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines