Remote Senior Accountant/AP
Are you looking to hire?
Thankz offers a range of outstanding Remote Senior Accountant/AP candidates. If you're searching for top talent in this field or a similar position, our team can find the ideal person who meets your specific needs and requirements.
We seek a dynamic Senior Accountant to support our Accounting and Finance team. We seek a driven person with a passion for numbers and a proven record of effectively managing time and resources to support daily accounting tasks.
- Support month-end close related to content costs for the projects you own. This includes preparing journal entries, billing reports, and project profitability reports.
- Work with the billing team to assist with billing reports, timesheet processing, and project creation.
- Monitoring the Accounts Payable workflow and approval for system processing.
- Manage weekly cash flow reports, open project reports,
- Manage monthly bank account and credit card account reconciliations.
- Support process improvements and assist with exciting accounting transformation projects to achieve scalability and efficiency across processes and workflows.
- Work with the account service team to identify and resolve billing issues.
- Take on ad-hoc requests and own projects in addition to your daily responsibilities.
- Support any audit request by clients and the government.
- Any other tasks that may come up.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- 5+ years of related experience required.
- 2+ years of NetSuite AP experience in an agency (professional service) environment is required.
- Prior experience in advertising, marketing, or creative agency is essential.
- Strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to be nimble, problem-solve, innovate, and respond quickly to client needs.
- Sound computer knowledge, particularly in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams, and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Remote work experience handling US clients.
- Excellent communication and English, written and spoken.