Are you looking to hire?
Thankz offers a range of outstanding SEM Manager candidates. If you're searching for top talent in this field or a similar position, our team can find the ideal person who meets your specific needs and requirements.
We are looking for an SEM Manager. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
In this role, you will oversee the development and execution of search engine marketing and paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms such as Search Ads 360, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and TikTok. As an SEM/Paid Social Manager, you’ll drive the strategic planning of budget allocations across various engines/platforms, and be responsible for generating strategic insights and delivering results. This client-facing position will regularly present status and performance results via video calls and slides. You’ll oversee all campaign activity and deliverables for your clients, and own the iterative improvement and optimization of your campaigns.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Benefits for PH candidates only + Permanent remote work
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing and optimizing clients’ SEM and Paid Social accounts (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Search Ads 360, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.)
- Developing and executing effective campaign strategies
- Own keyword selection, competitive research and new account setup strategy
- Continually optimize all aspects of SEM/Social campaigns to iteratively improve campaign performance over time (performance analysis, ad copy/format testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, landing page testing, audience segmentation, etc.)
- Lead account growth initiatives by proactively recommending new creative concepts, testing betas, testing in new channels and developing incremental budget recommendations.
- Ensure budget pacing is always aligned with client’s total budget and ROAS goals
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues/opportunities
- Create reports/dashboards for clients and management
- Write compelling copy for SEM and Paid Social ads
- Proactively suggest new test ideas and develop estimates/projections to support them
- Keep up with SEM/Social trends/betas/best-practices and implement for clients’ accounts.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing paid digital media, including 2+ years managing Google Ads (formerly AdWords) and 2+ years managing paid social campaigns, preferably Facebook.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- Google Ads Certified (provide link as proof or be willing to pass certification again)
- 3+ years' experience with client-facing responsibilities (account management, weekly calls, monthly report presentations, etc.)
- 2+ years' experience gathering actionable insights out of Google Analytics
- 2+ years' experience building client-facing reports/dashboards, presenting reports, and fielding questions with knowledgeable answers.
- Experience launching and evaluating A/B tests within SEM/Social campaigns.
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel & Powerpoint)
- Search Ads 360 Certified (provide link as proof or be willing to pass certification again)
- Google Analytics IQ Certified (provide link as proof)
- Google Analytics 360 experience
- Google Campaign Manager (CM) experience
- Experience managing Google Shopping campaigns
- Hands-on experience with other digital marketing channels (programmatic, email, etc.)
- Can analyze what marketing channels (Search, Shopping, Display, etc) would be most effective at meeting client goals
- Experience at a digital agency or consultancy preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Client-facing presentation experience and expertise
- Detail-oriented, analytical thinker comfortable working with data
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a concise way to help others understand quickly
- Resourceful and persistent in problem-solving. We are a small team, so you will often need to find a solution on your own
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, high-change environment
- A flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.