We are looking for a candidate to fill an accountant role with one of our clients. In addition to A/P and A/R processing, this team member would responsible for daily and monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts, payroll knowledge, and the ability to work independently.
- Provide exceptional accounting and operational service to our clients.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in technologies to deliver outstanding quality service.
- Support client onboarding process for all assigned client engagements in accordance with defined process.
- Execute, as applicable, processes related to accounts payable and accounts receivable management, bookkeeping entries, closing the books monthly as well as preparing financial reporting and analysis. May also include payroll, HR administration, and special projects as assigned.
- Collaborate with your manager and other Associates on your team to ensure all clients are delighted with our services through timely and effective communication, delivery on deadlines, and stellar accounting support.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with clients while performing within established processes and budget parameters.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability to provide detailed level bookkeeping support – accounts payable, accounts receivable, closing books on a monthly basis, and preparing financial reporting and analysis for small businesses.
- 1+ years of transactional accounting experience using QuickBooks for/in a professional organization.
- Capacity and commitment to work 40 hours a week during US daytime business hours supporting clients.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing.
- Willingness to consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures.
- A passion for and a sense of personal satisfaction in delighting clients and helping small businesses succeed.
- Confidence in learning and embracing new technology to solve client issues.
- Experience in developing strong remote team relationships based on trust, accountability, integrity, and sharing of best practices.
- Commitment to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality while working with client data.
- A dedicated office space that has a reliable, high-speed internet connection.
Please note: This is a remote contractor-for-hire role. We are a US-based company so you won't receive the employee benefits that you receive from a locally registered company.