We are looking for an Inventory Analyst to join our compliance team. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
We are looking for an Inventory Analyst who would manage and perform analysis of company-owned inventory that is sold on Amazon, Walmart, and Target.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Benefits for PH candidates only + Permanent remote work
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage listings across four international Amazon marketplaces, Walmart, and Target.
- Investigate inventory errors or discrepancies.
- Utilize Amazon’s case system to aid in investigating/fixing errors.
- Collaborate with other departments for labeling, authorization requests, stranded inventory, and unfulfillable inventory.
- Submit, track, and reconcile inventory removals.
- Create and maintain reporting to monitor in-transit inventory.
- Collaborate with other departments to remove unfulfillable inventory for cost recovery.
- Create and maintain month-end reporting for our accounting department.
- Other duties as assigned.