We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our compliance team. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
The Product Analyst works with the Purchasing and Partner Optimization Teams to build product depth across multiple online marketplaces. This position requires expert Excel knowledge and analytical skills to drive the search identifying products not currently offered.
Please note: It's a full-time/remote job role, M-F, 8 am to 4 pm PST.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Benefits for PH candidates only + Permanent remote work
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create SKUs and product listings on today’s leading online marketplaces
- Analyze and review complex and detailed data to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Correct receiving errors, incorrect buildouts, and determine if orders need to be canceled
- Conduct competitive analyses for products being sold by other online retailers
- Manage product data from various online sources
- Create SKUs for various online marketplaces
- Review stale and inactive companies and determine the status
- Identify opportunities not currently offered to customers online
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, or related required
- 2+ years eCommerce experience is must
- 2+ years procurement experience preferred
- VBA and SQL knowledge a plus