Are you looking to hire?
Thankz offers a range of outstanding Programmatic Trader candidates. If you're searching for top talent in this field or a similar position, our team can find the ideal person who meets your specific needs and requirements.
We are looking for a Programmatic Trader. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
A highly motivated individual with a strong, hands-on, programmatic trading background to join our rapidly growing Programmatic Media team, with an emphasis on social platforms and campaigns. The Programmatic Trader works closely with Social, Digital Media, Account Services, and Analytics teams to execute Programmatic media campaigns from start to finish and manage and exceed client KPI’s. The Programmatic Trader is selected and placed into the position by the Director, Programmatic Trader. This position works under General Direction, providing an overview of end result; work is completed under the supervision of the Director. The incumbent uses independent judgment and discretion to accomplish tasks. Plans/schedules/arranges own activities. Has considerable latitude of discretion and judgment within the scope of the position. Develops solutions to complex problems.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Benefits for PH candidates only + Permanent remote work
- Own trades in multiple DSP’s, (The Trade Desk, DV360, Verizon DSP, Amazon DSP) with a deep understanding of campaign management and optimization strategies (bid management, tactics, data and audience analysis, etc.)
- Execute programmatic campaigns from start to finish; setup, implementation, optimizations, reporting,
- Analyse campaign data & optimize towards maximum performance and client ROI
- Extract and deliver insightful findings for client reports throughout the life of the campaign; identify optimization opportunities to implement both in real-time and long term
- Build and evolve relationships as the primary point of contact with media partners and internal teams (Account, Audience and Analytics)
- Continually evaluate Programmatic strategies on your perspective accounts, identify and test growth opportunities
- Understand client brief and objectives to make partner and platform recommendations
- Proactively monitor campaign activity for delivery, ad quality and performance