Are you looking to hire?
Thankz offers a range of outstanding SEO Specialist candidates. If you're searching for top talent in this field or a similar position, our team can find the ideal person who meets your specific needs and requirements.
We are looking for a SEO Specialist. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
The SEO Specialist can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client SEO campaigns, including owning website structuring, content optimization opportunities, technical SEO, and off-page best practices.
This role will analyse and identify gaps in website content, create and optimize page content, and monitor its performance in order to keep the client’s website competitive in their market and industry. The SEO Specialist is responsible for the launch of new client accounts and ongoing SEO optimization tasks that grow the organic search presence.
To be successful in this position, you should have a strong foundation of SEO knowledge, an ongoing curiosity for SEO news and trends, and excellent analytical skills. A desire to seek mastery of the SEO field is a must for this position.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Benefits for PH candidates only + Permanent remote work
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own the strategic vision for SEO clients with the ability to communicate strategy internally and externally
- Analysing websites and executing strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Administer all search engine programs for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Create and monitor web analytics, reports and key reporting tools and point out key areas of importance
- Conducting keyword research using dedicated software and generating keyword ideas
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborate with other departments and teams as needed
- Maintain knowledge of SEO best practices and algorithm changes
- As needed, assist the Content Team with targets and keyword support
- Monitor trends and provide Customer Service teams with SEO recommendations for major events, and support event and news strategy
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field required.
- Three to five years' experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ongoing renewal of Google Certifications & other industry-related tool certifications
- Familiarity with third-party enterprise SEO tools (e.g., SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc)
- The ability to work cross-platform in multiple CMS environments with a focus in Wordpress (Shopify and/or WooCommerce also a plus)
- WordPress plugins for performance marketing (e.g., Yoast, Imagify, AMP, among others)
- Demonstrable and/or certified experience with data reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Data Studio, or Tableau
- Experience with measurement tools for SEM and/or Social Media a plus
- Spreadsheet programs (e.g., Excel, Google Sheets) to gather SEO insights and augment client reporting capabilities - Macros, Automation, IFTTT, or similar integrations a plus
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with and present to all levels of the business
- A collaborative & proactive team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines
- Understanding with HTML elements related to SEO
- Self-starter with the ability to identify and execute next steps
- Comfort with accountability and ownership of their work
- Desire for ongoing education within the search landscape, both within SEO and in other areas of digital marketing
- Link building experience using industry-standard methods
- Experience with Google Tag Manager a plus