Are you looking to hire?
Thankz offers a range of outstanding Solutions Architect candidates. If you're searching for top talent in this field or a similar position, our team can find the ideal person who meets your specific needs and requirements.
We are looking for Solutions Architect with extensive experience in an enterprise, consulting, or a web-scale product company. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Benefits for PH candidates only + Permanent remote work
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities, evaluate feasibility of requirements, determine priorities, and come up with application architecture options and a technical roadmap.
- Provide technical leadership throughout the development life cycle and focus on delivery of quality solutions
- Mentor engineering team members on technical decision-making, code reviews, and enforcing engineering practices and standards
- Define standards to guide architectural designs
- Use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients' most complex and challenging problems across different industries
- Consult with clients on the system design of AWS and GCP environments
- Manage cloud implementations, upgrades, migrations, and change requests on client cloud environments
- 4+ years of technology experience in an enterprise, consulting or a web scale product company
- 2+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of cloud technologies and platforms
- Excellent communication and analytics skills. Comfortable in communicating with executives and presenting to Architecture Review Boards (ARB)
- Deep experience in building digital products/solutions/assets using cloud-based platforms. Ability to design applications using cloud-native services/technologies is required.
- Deep experience in designing and building distributed applications
- Experience with AWS services and/or Google Cloud Platform or similar
Nice to have
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or similar field (STEM)
- TOGAF certification
- AWS or GCP Certifications
- Experience with React, Node.js and Contentful