Associate Paid Social
We are looking for an Associate Paid Social. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
This position will be a key player on a team charged with building and refining our paid search and paid social offerings, strategies, and forward thinking.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Benefits for PH candidates only + Permanent remote work
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day campaign management, budgets and optimizations in support of client goals
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Google AdWords, Facebook, and Twitter
- Manage day to day communication with client when needed, for all things paid social focused, including best practices, presentation decks and assisting with strategy plans
- Develop strong working relationships with search and social vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities
- Support Search Supervisor in developing strategic approach across client businesses
- Proactively research campaign issues and formulate actionable solutions based off finding
- Contribute to overall team growth and knowledge sharing within the team and cross company
- 3-5 years of paid social media planning and buying experience
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Proven paid search and paid social skills, optimization techniques, and bid management
- Mastered understanding of key paid search and paid social metrics and what they mean: CTR, CPC, Engagement Rate, Action Rate, etc.
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate self-started qualities and to research paid search and paid social issues and formulate tangible solutions
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion, and deliver effective results
- Advanced computer skills, proven experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills