We are looking for Salesforce Developers. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working remotely or with distributed teams across the US or internationally.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive salary + Benefits for PH candidates only + Permanent remote work
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyse needs and form solutions using traditional and agile development methodologies
- Design solutions that leverage Salesforce’s best practices and introduce new technologies when necessary
- Translate business needs into solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Develop a comprehensive configuration and solution documentation to support the successful implementation of projects
- Identify and recommend salesforce.com based solutions, integration points, and related implementation architecture for business improvements, scalability, and performance
- Integrate Salesforce applications such as NetSuite, ServiceNow, and others using web services and API’s
- Engage in code reviews and ensure adherence to the best practices
- Pinpoint any application/code security issues and recommend solutions to resolve them
- Must have a foundation in testing, version control, configuration management, deployment methodologies, and release management
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Advanced Salesforce certifications with 2-5 years of proven SFDC hands-on experience
- Verifiable knowledge and expertise with Apex, Lightning Framework, the Salesforce clouds, and API-based integrations are required.
- 2 years of experience using the Lightning Component Framework
- Solid knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Programming techniques.
- Familiar with Salesforce’s integrated solutions with other SAAS applications such as NetSuite, Oracle, and other business systems
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. We work in a global model so communication, attention to detail, and a commitment to quality is a must
- Must be available during standard business hours, Monday – Friday
- Experience with Google Suite platform (Drive, Collaboration, Word, Sheets, Slides)
- Nice to have: Experience with Lucid Diagrams, HubSpot, Salesforce, and a Project Management tool (we use Mavenlink)
- Handles web content requests on behalf of content owners